1. Is there a cost to participate?
No, there is no cost to participate in the I Prefer Member Rate program.
2. Who can see and book this offer?
I Prefer Member Rates are intended to be live and visible across all channels (excluding the GDS), however, guests must be an I Prefer Member to book the rate and receive the discount.
3. Can travel agents book an I Prefer Member Rate for their clients?
Yes, travel agents can book the I Prefer Member Rate on behalf of their clients. However, as the I Prefer Member Rate is not available on the GDS, travel agents will need to book on the hotel’s website directly or on Preferred Hotels & Resorts channels.
4. Are I Prefer Member Rates commissionable to Travel Agents?
Yes, I Prefer Member Rates are commissionable. Travel Agents would need to add their IATA number to the booking.
5. Can I offer more than a 3% discount per night?
Yes! We encourage you to offer a discount greater than 3% to I Prefer members.