The following outlines the booking and handling process:
- Bookings are made via partner channel or by the Preferred Hotels & Resorts VIP desk.
- The reservation are delivered to the hotel via normal reservation notification delivery. Rate codes CMPMKT and CMPMKTB are used. The Travel Agency ID is for tracking only – the rate is non-commissionable.
- Hotel should enter reservation into property management system with a zero rate or complimentary rate code. For hotels that have a 2-way PMS interface to the SynXis CRS, rate codes must be created and mapped in the PMS as CMPMKT and CMPMKTB; failure to do so will result in booking/transaction fees being charged by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
- If the guest requires additional nights, the best available room rate will be booked and a separate confirmation number is issued to the guest.
- Upon check-out, guest pays for incidentals, any applicable taxes, and any additional nights if applicable.
- In the event that a guest calls your hotel directly, please refer them to the Preferred Hotels & Resorts VIP desk: