- RATE Code: CMPMKT - Preferred Marketing Nights
- Rate is loaded in local currency as 0.01
- Assigned ONLY to Booking Engine and Voice Channels confidential
- RATE Code: CMPMKTB - Preferred Marketing Nights - BAR
- Assigned ONLY to Active International and Voice Channels confidential
- Rate is loaded as 0% off of bar, however reservation will be delivered to property in local currency as 0.01
- Rate Category: CMP – Complementary Marketing Rooms
- Rate is loaded in the lowest category double occupancy room type
- Availability is required to be the same as the rack rate of the lowest category room
- Rate Code applies to single/double occupancy
- Rate is non-commissionable
For any changes to this rate, please contact your Revenue Account Manager. Please do not add any room types, add or remove channels, or change the value of each rate plan in any way. All rate plans are created and amended by Preferred Hotels & Resorts directly. No compensation will be remitted to hotels for reservations booked under the CMPMKT rate code.
Other Important Information:
- Advance reservations are required. All bookings will come via Preferred Hotels & Resorts Channel.
- Bookings are not eligible for any frequent flier airline miles or iPrefer points.
- If the guest requires additional nights, the best available room rate will be booked, and a separate confirmation number issued to the guest.
- In the event of a no-show, standard hotel policy applies (i.e., one night will be considered utilized from the hotel’s Marketing Room Allotment).
- There are no transaction fees charged to the hotel for these bookings. For hotels that have a 2 way PMS interface to the SynXis CRS, rate codes must be created in the PMS as CMPMKT and CMPMKTB; failure to do so will result in transaction/booking fees being charged by Preferred Hotels & Resorts.